Wednesday, 9 November 2011
Super Filling FREE Cheese and Tomato Omelet
1) Whisk x 3 eggs and 62 ml of semi skimmed milk (1/4 of a Healthy Extra A Choice).
2) Pour into a frying pan which has been sprayed with fry light. Put on a low heat.
3) Place on chopped chives, sliced tomatoes and grate on 21g Cheddar (the other 3/4 of your Healthy Extra A Choice!)
4) Heat until the base looks firm and the top is slightly wobbly, and then place under the grill to cook and brown off the top.
5) Once the top is brown, serve and eat your lovely free omelet which will keep you full for hours and hours!
I really enjoyed this omelet. It took about 20 minutes to prepare, but kept my tummy full, and gave me energy to last a busy shift. I will definitely be making this again.
Posted by Roo-Roo at 18:54